Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Review Policy

Need Reviews?
I will be more than happy to review a book for anyone. If you would like me to review your book please contact me through my email. My reviews consist of a picture of your book, a summary, some favorite parts, authors name, and a link to your site/blog, a rating scale, the ISBN number so others can find your book, plus more! I review books in the order that I receive them, so do not be worried if you do not see your book right away because there may be some ahead of yours. To contact me please send an email with the following information:

- Your Name
- Book Name
- And a link to your books site

(To Email me Just click the button that says Email Me!)



Favorite Types of Books:

- Fiction
- Historical Fiction

- Fantasy
- Paranormal
- Cookbooks
- Young Adult

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails