Friday, October 1, 2010

My Fab 5 Finalists!!

So September is ending and I have been running around like crazy during ratings season @ work! (For those who don't know I am a pastry cook for a fine dining restaurant and we are in the middle of food critic season ugggh). But anyways I'm blabbering on when everyone wants to know who my five finalists are I will be submitting to Cynthia! YAY! And via Random.org the lucky winners are.......drumroll please........


abitnerdy
Cindy

Dovile

Dani

Angel Jacklyn


Congrats my lovely finalists. I will be sending out emails shortly and hope to hear back from you as soon as possible so I can send your info on to Cynthia. Thank you to everyone who entered the first stage of this giveaway; and to my finalists I'll keep my fingers crossed that ya win big!

LOL=Lots Of Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails