Sunday, March 7, 2010

Vertigo is Not Just a U2 song!!

Hey everyone sorry for being MIA this week! I' ve been in and out of the doctors office and hospital. Good News! I'm okay just a very bad ear infection( causing vertigo and loss of sight). But anything with letters was making me dizzy. So I had to lay off the reading and blogging. But I still have a few reviews to post, and will hopefully be my full self in a couple days! When I'm back to normal heres what I'll have for you guys:
~review of My Dearest Mr. Darcy
~review of Alice In Wonderland And Philosophy
~review of Pride And Prejudice And Zombies: Dawn of the Dreadfuls

LOL=Lots Of Love

1 comment:

  1. I am following you from Book Blogs~Stop by me and follow too if you like!

    http://debshere.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails