Monday, May 3, 2010

Teaser Tuesdays

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. And I apologize for the lapse in blogging but I burnt my hand terribly at work using hot sugar/caramel, an I've just today been cleared to use my hand again. But in lighter news this week I'm reading Burned (*squeals* with excitement) by P. C. Cast + Kristin Cast. This is I think the seventh book in The House Of Night series and I have been impatiently waiting for it. I am currently devouring it totally in my invalid state and I have to graciously thank my sister Rachel over @ The Book Wars for buying it for my birthday! But enough blah, blah, blah I know y'all wanna just get to the teaser so here it is:


"There was an explosion of cold white light that gave Stark the creepy image of a freezer door opening to expose dead flesh. Blinking, his eyes traveled down, and what he saw in front of him shocked him to his very core."



~pg. 249 Burned by P. C. Cast + Kristin Cast



Whats really funny is this is exactly where I've left off. I have a sneaking suspicion that I'm going to finish the book tonight because well I'm kinda obsessed with this series and the Authors! So for now I'll leave you with that but I probably be posting a review as soon as I finish so I don't forget all the juicy details that you'll wanna know. Since we already know it's gonna be a wild ride!

LOL=Lots Of Love


3 comments:

  1. Sounds fun! Thanks for sharing - and I hope your hand feels better.

    Here's my teaser at arch thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to read this series. The more I see about it, the more exciting it seems. I will have to give it a try!

    I'm sorry to hear about your hand. I'd been wondering a bit what had happened to you, but it seems that there are several bloggers who have slowed down recently. I thought maybe it had to do with the improving weather :)

    Here's my TT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *SQUEAL* Can't wait to get my copy! Woo hoo!!!!
    Great teaser!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails