Thursday, May 27, 2010

Hop to it Friday!


It's Friday already and this week I feel as if I've been lax in my postings but I've been picking up extra shifts at work to try to pay off some of my doctors expenses! Uggggh don't you just hate doctors bills? Bu in lighter news its that joyous time of the week again book blogger hop time and this week I get to see some of your great blogs sooo excited to not be working(: and hopping instead! But let me know if you hop on by so I can visit you as well!

LOL=Lots Of Love

4 comments:

  1. hopping by from the blog hop your blog looks great new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful blog.
    Kelly Bookend Diaries
    http://bookenddiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Work is more important than the blog. Happy Friday. Pussreboots

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found you through the hop - Love your blog!

    Have you read the Sookie Stackhouse series? My giveaway for the latest book *signed* by Charlaine Harris is here.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails