Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Teaser Tuesdays



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. This week I'm reading "Atonement" by Ian McEwan. I haven't seen the movie yet and won't till the books finished ( as I usually think the books are better than the movies!). So here's my Teaser Tuesday:


"If she had she would not have committed her crime. So much would not have
happened, nothing would have happened, and the smoothing hand of time would have made the evening barely memorable: the night the twins ran away."


~pg 207 Atonement by Ian McEwan


What did Briony do? And why did the twins run away? I'll be finishing the book soon so look for my review and maybe some answers!


LOL= Lots Of Love


1 comment:

  1. I didn't read this book but the movie was so sad! I'll look forward to your review!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails