Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Lookin for Love in all the RIGHT places aka Books


It's the month of Love my fellow bloggers. And this month I would really love to celebrate by reading some fantastic love stories. Now I'm not talking about the yuck Velveeta cheesy kind of romance but fun love with a plot. I think I will probably start re-reading Pride and Prejudice, as Jane Austen is the master of all things love and lessons. I want to have fun with cupid this year, and what better way to do this but with the thing you love most to do. Reading! So let me know if you have any suggestions for some fun/romantically involved books. I look forward to hearing your thoughts! And beware cupids arrow might find you too!





LOL=Lots Of Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails