Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Teaser Tuesdays



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. This week I'm reading "The Templar Legacy" by Steve Barry. It is a historical/fiction-mystery novel based in present time about the search for the Knights treasure (the holy grail). Filled with suspense here is my Teaser Tuesday:


"Many thousands of brothers died on the battlefields of the Holyland. Not one of them ever rose and walked away."


~pg 276 "The Templar Legacy" by Steve Barry


I haven't read this far yet but I have to say it's kind of mocking the resurrection. Which makes sense considering the main characters are trying to take down a corrupted, holy order!

LOL=Lots of Love

4 comments:

  1. Sounds interesting! I want to try historical mysteries this year so I'll bear this in mind. The main thing I know about the Templars is that their stronghold in Paris was used as a prison for Marie Antoinette, Louis XVI and their family during the Revolution. Unfortunately it no longer exists.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic teaser! Sounds like a great read and something I need to add to my wish list.

    Here’s mine:
    http://tweezlereads.blogspot.com/2010/02/teaser-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... that's an amazing teaser! So deep. I am reading Iron King so just had to use it for my teaser. Here is my blog where you can find it: http://emmamichaels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails